About Me

My photo
Australia
So glad you have found us. We are a nomadic family of 9 travelling Australia with our six daughters, and our one son and forever missing our precious daughter Serenity who went to be with Jesus at 13 hours old on 12 March 2011. Her short life has changed our lives forever! As we travel we perform at shows, festivals and fundraisers with our dogs, help out on farms and also sell handmade woodcraft, dog collars, leads and capes. We are also doTERRA wellness advocates. Follow our joys and trials here.

Friday 20 January 2012

Testing Windows Live Writer

 

So I have downloaded WLW – lots of people have recommended it to me. Winking smile

It seems easy to use.

  Koala

This is just a sample pic that came with our computer, although I’d sure love to say it was mine!!

Our other blog is here, but is not compatible with WLW – sad, but I guess blogger will be ok and I’ll learn to customize it to suit myself.  Or my 15 year old will do it for me … she’d love to!!!  I may not let her though as I like the satisfaction of doing it myself!! LOL! Rolling on the floor laughing

Map picture

Right now we are in Whyalla … hoping to move on as soon as we've finished the bus renovations which I’ll update ya’ll on in another post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah - Blog is looking good! You've done well with WLW. I enjoy using it for my blog posts. Look forward to reading more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool as! Can't wait to start using WLW for my new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment .. your feedback is important to us.